Saturday, February 28, 2009

Football Again??

My love/hate for football started when I meet Rob and coincidentally that's about the time UK Football was getting better. We had the Broncos and UK "games", it was great. We've been together for 9 years and every year I discovered more football comes.

It Started with the draft and don't forget this is all day all weekend. Then came pre-season, we must watch pre-season! Next year it was the Pro-bowl which came with the beginning of Fantasy Sports. Then we had to watch more games than just our 2 teams. In between all these we had UK basketball, Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche. Monday night football used to be a "no" unless the Broncos were in, now it's a must. Sunday night football later came as a must watch as well. Oh, I can't believe I forgot SportsCenter! We also Tivo NFL Live to watch everyday. Our Tivo is backed up with John Elway's greatest games/moments in anchient history. 4 fantasy teams this year and I thought I already knew when and what to expect with the season. To my surprise I didn't! The "free agency" (started at midnight yesterday) if you haven't heard). We've been tracking every minute of it and frequently refresh the screen to see updates.

All that said, I really love my husband :)

No comments: