Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life Changes!

Last year I sold my Jazzercise franchise and decided to just be an Instructor. It doesn't seem very long ago that I was sitting at ABR Construction thinking about quiting my full-time job and taking the plung to being a business owner. It's been very hard to let go. Many times I would talk to Rob and he would try to talk me out of it. My family needed me and I wanted them 24/7! Last weekend at our Jazzercise Conference they recognized me for hitting the Bronze level income for 2008...I was so excited to get a rebate that I didn't realize how sad it would make me feel. I felt as if that door has been closed forever and my life has moved on. My priorities are now: God, Family, Jazzercise :)

I am REALLY enjoying just worrying about teaching the perfect Jazzercise set, hanging out with my family and doing part-time bookkeeping. In the back of my mind I know Rob will support me if I ever want to do it again and that is peace enough.

I was going to just write about how much fun we had playing outside at Mamaw's all day yesterday but decided to go deeper instead!

No comments: