Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Blog of '09

So I haven't been updating my blog and since I started a life changing diet (well sort of) I thought I could try to work on posting more.

My Baby boy is 3 years old now he's over half the height of his daddy who is 6'3". It's so much fun to listen and talk to him. He's got so much to say and is truly a little person. He got a John Deer Gator for his birthday or "green jeep" as he calls it. He has decided that mommy can park her jeep on the street because he needs to park in the garage in case it rains! He is still my baby and secretly I want him to be a momma's boy.

Jenna is such a girl, at granny's house the other day she got the toy bin out and threw everything on the floor except the dolls and teddy bears. She's 10 months old now. Her and Owen had a blast at Jr. Jazzercise last weekend and we will be going back every time they have it. Teaching kids to be active and play with others; with great instructors at the price I pay a sitter, can't pass it up! They both fell asleep on the way home.

Rob and I went to Gatti Town for Valentines day although I felt bad at the end I was so excited to get all the tokens, play every game without keeping an eye on kids or having one on my hip. We acted like kids all night and it was so nice to act younger with each other again. I cherish every minute alone I get with him these days.

We have no big plans this weekend and I'm bummed it's going to be so cold. I'm really excited to go to Kerie's house friday for a play date with some girlfriends!!

No comments: