Monday, February 23, 2009

I just don't like junk food...

This is probably more of a diary entry than blog but here goes...Last weekend my kids were playing in the den and I was standing at the sink in the kitchen eating a oatmeal cream pie while hiding it from them. If you know me then you know I don't share my food :) I was really disgusted with myself and as I was eating I realized that I just don't like junk food, there is more to my pigging out. For years, I've been saying that my problem was that I just love junk food but really I love all food and eat it all for various reasons. So, today I am going to really start trying to enjoy my food, eat it slow, don't eat out of boredom, and don't eat because I am unhappy with my physical self that day. I even know that when I eat healthy food: I workout harder at Jazzercise, don't get tired after lunch and have a better attitude.

I needed to write this down so that it can be documented!

No comments: