Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I can't believe it's July!

Is Bible school and vacation already over?? I can't believe it! For now we are still singing Bible school songs every where we go and are pretty tan from vacation. Hopefully it won't fade out too fast :)

I have to say that Bible school was a little more hectic (not stressful), than vacation was. I was in the 1-2 year old class and every one of them were attached to their mommies. So our time was mostly spent averting them from screaming at us, lol. The best time was when we brought out the cookies and juice, me and Rebecca and Wendy got to chat for a while and just chill! The kids did pick up on a few Bible facts during the week like "Lazarus got tied up..." -Vincent Whalen He was referring to when Lazarus died, the picture in the book had him wrapped like a mummy. They also learned Zacheus was little and liked to climb trees! It's amazing to watch a child slowly learn God's word. They can only take little bites of it at a time.

Vacation was so much fun and I loved just hanging out at the pool and beach with the kids. By Friday they LOVED the sand and ocean so much. It was a little crazy for mommy every now and then but I handled it okay thanks to mom and the other girls that helped, Thanks you all! I got to relax a little one morning when mom stayed in the room during nap time and I went swimming with Owen. Besides that I relaxed at night after their bedtime (which is what I do at home :)! Not complaining though, it was wonderful. Can't wait for next year, Rob is going to spend more time there with us.

Things are back to crazy normal! Hopefully, I can loose some of the weight I gained at Folly Beach!

Thanks for the trip Mom and Dad! We missed you Rob and are so glad to be at our HOME with you again!

1 comment:

Kak said...

It isn't July anymore and I check your blog all the time for updates! Come on!!!