Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today is a good day to start a blog

It started with a fight on who would carry the oatmeal from the counter to the table and ended with a "I'm scared" excuse to get out of bed and watch tv. Everything in between went pretty smooth I'd have to say expect for the volume of noise at our house. The best part of the day: When Owen gets Jenna to laugh out loud forever. It amazes me how funny she thinks he is...I used to be the funny one!

Uncle "E" came into town tonight and when he got here Owen got his gun and ran around the corner to shoot him. He thinks Eric is so cool. Jenna gave him a smile and quickly went back to bed.

This is my first blog...My goals on this momentous occasion: I'm not good at keeping, organizing memories and this might help, let our Colorado family that we miss so much feel like the are a part of our everyday life, and the other is to think about my life in words and hopefully it will open the door to better communication with others and personal growth.

1 comment:

Juanita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.